Our office is pleased to offer the Damon System of braces. The Damon System is not just about revolutionary braces and wires, it’s a whole new way of treating patients. Traditional treatment often requires removal of healthy teeth and/or the use of palatal expanders to make space. This approach is often uncomfortable, takes longer, and can leave a narrower arch and a flat profile. Damon smiles are full, natural 10-tooth smiles achieved with light biologically sensible forces, and are specifically designed to improve the overall facial result of each patient.
WHY CHOOSE THE DAMON SYSTEM?
- Great results in less time. Depending on your case, this may mean a savings of many months. After analyzing your specific needs, we will be able to provide you with a treatment plan that will have you smiling soon!
- Freedom of movement. Damon braces allow for freedom of movement, which results in faster results with gentler forces.
- Precise and effective. This allows us to reduce the need for many of the time-consuming and complicated procedures that are used with traditional braces.
- Fewer adjustments required. As a result, appointments will be faster and fewer in number.
- Less discomfort than traditional braces. Damon braces are smaller, very comfortable and easy to keep clean.
Self-ligating braces — A world without elastic ties!
Self-ligating braces use a specialized clip in place of elastics to help the archwire guide teeth into place. These clips help reduce the amount of pressure being placed on the tooth and require fewer adjustments because there are no elastics to replace.
Damon Clear is part of the innovative Damon System, which combines tieless braces with high technology archwires that are clinically proven to move teeth fast and comfortably with truly spectacular smile and facial results.
Available from skilled orthodontists, Damon Clear combines the best of traditional clear braces and invisible aligners to deliver a discrete treatment experience with results that go beyond straight teeth.