Our goal at Longmont Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
What Makes Us Different?
- Top notch talent. Our orthodontic team has years of experience and stays current on all of the newest advances in orthodontic services. We strive to make your orthodontic experience as positive and rewarding as possible. Spectacular results are our goal!
- Board certified. Dr. Venrick is a board certified orthodontist, with over 20 years of experience. She completed an additional two years of specialty training and specializes in both orthodontics as well as dentofacial orthopedics. She treats each and every patient as family and is continually in pursuit of excellence.
- Dr. Venrick is the only orthodontist you will see. Consistency in care is vital to timely and successful results. Dr. Venrick is the only orthodontist in our office, which assures that she is familiar with your case and that you will see her every time. She prides herself in personalized and customized patient care.
- Cold laser pain management therapy. As a courtesy to our patients, we offer optional cold laser therapy after braces and appliances have been placed or adjusted. This non-heat laser therapy decreases pain and increases healing 25-35% faster than normal.
- Flexible payment options. We believe that orthodontic treatment is an investment in your future. We offer in-office, no-interest financing as well as a variety of other payment options to fit within your budge. We also work with you and your insurance company to help you understand your benefits.
- State of the art technology. We utilize up-to-date technology to insure your patient records are HIPAA compliant. We also utilize text appointment reminders, low-radiation digital x-rays, seamless sterilization equipment, and the newest therapies in pain management.
- Lifetime satisfaction guarantee. A healthy smile should last a lifetime. For those rare occasions that it doesn’t, there is the Longmont Orthodontics Lifetime Guarantee!